- Women in Pink Collar ICT Jobs in Cameroon
- Vers la mise en œuvre d’un outil d’aide de la maitrise du trait de côte littoral camerounaise
- Using Mobile Technology to Support Family Planning Counseling in the Community
- Usage of telecommunication Technology and living standards
- Tribal Portals, Multimedia Content, Illiteracy, and Digital Inclusion
- Electronic Business
- Gender Development
- ICT and Education
- ICT Statistics
- ICT, Poverty and Development
- ICTs in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Internet and Society
- Mobiles for Development
- Multimedia Learning
- Organizational Learning
- Teledemocracy and E-government
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking
December 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- South Africa: Transport Start-Up Gometro Opens a UK Office and Gets New Contracts Using Its Flx Transport Data Platform[Innovation in Africa] GoMetro has created a data software tool to analyze, plan and roll out transport routes. As public transport changes, it is in a key position to take advantage of these changes. Last year it opened a UK office to capture new contracts to build its portfolio of clients and plans to expand into other parts of Africa. Russell Southwood sp […]
- Ghana: Health Channel Launches for the Middle Aged and the Old Against a Backdrop of Difficulties in Local TV Sector[Balancing Act] London -The number of TV channels available to viewers in Ghana has proliferated. All too many look the same and as the economy sinks, advertisers are less willing to back the same old horses. Russell Southwood talks to Michael Adjey Gyang, Managing Director, Itex Media Ghana about its new health channel.
- Kenya: Angani Turns Talk Into Business As the Transition to the Cloud Begins to Take Wing[Balancing Act] London -There was a time when if you could have had US$100 for every time there was a mention of the cloud at a conference, you would have been a very rich man. But it was largely talk rather than walk. Russell Southwood talks Riyaz Bachani, CEO, Angani about how talk is finally turning into business.
- Africa: Re - Publica Digital Conference Premieres in Africa[Deutsche Welle] One of Europe's most important events on digitalization has moved to Africa this year. Digital activists, politicians, entrepreneurs and scientists are meeting in Accra, Ghana.
- South Africa: Transport Start-Up Gometro Opens a UK Office and Gets New Contracts Using Its Flx Transport Data Platform