- Women in Pink Collar ICT Jobs in Cameroon
- Vers la mise en œuvre d’un outil d’aide de la maitrise du trait de côte littoral camerounaise
- Using Mobile Technology to Support Family Planning Counseling in the Community
- Usage of telecommunication Technology and living standards
- Tribal Portals, Multimedia Content, Illiteracy, and Digital Inclusion
- Electronic Business
- Gender Development
- ICT and Education
- ICT Statistics
- ICT, Poverty and Development
- ICTs in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Internet and Society
- Mobiles for Development
- Multimedia Learning
- Organizational Learning
- Teledemocracy and E-government
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking
September 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Nigeria:NLC to MTN - Pay $10bn Fine Now[Leadership] The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has urged communication giant, the MTN Nigeria to comply with the directive of the Federal Government to pay the over $10 billion as tax arrears and illegal repatriation.
- Tanzania:Bancabc, Mastercard, Vodacom Introduce Online Payment Platform[Daily News] BANCABC Tanzania has partnered with MasterCard and Vodacom Tanzania to introduce online payment solutions to facilitate local and international purchases.
- Kenya:Safaricom's Dominance Under Threat From Rivals[East African] Kenya's telecom sector is shaping up for a major transformation that is likely to lessen the dominance of the major player, Safaricom.
- Kenya:Three Kenyan Operators Seeking to Extend the Internet to New Groups of People[Balancing Act] London -Africa's ISPs are not well known for innovating in data markets dominated by mobile operators. Most survive on a diet of corporates and high-end household users. But now Kenya has three operators - Surf, POA! Internet and Moja Wi-Fi - all of whom are looking to find new user markets in places and at price points that are currentl […]
- Nigeria:NLC to MTN - Pay $10bn Fine Now