- Women in Pink Collar ICT Jobs in Cameroon
- Vers la mise en œuvre d’un outil d’aide de la maitrise du trait de côte littoral camerounaise
- Using Mobile Technology to Support Family Planning Counseling in the Community
- Usage of telecommunication Technology and living standards
- Tribal Portals, Multimedia Content, Illiteracy, and Digital Inclusion
- Electronic Business
- Gender Development
- ICT and Education
- ICT Statistics
- ICT, Poverty and Development
- ICTs in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Internet and Society
- Mobiles for Development
- Multimedia Learning
- Organizational Learning
- Teledemocracy and E-government
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking
June 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Nigeria:Govt vs MTN - Malami Has Done It Again[Daily Trust] Abuja -Not many who listened to the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami during a press briefing after the Federal Executive Council meeting on Wednesday would get the message. Malami disclosed to State House correspondents that the FEC had approved the payment of N500million professional fees to lawyers e […]
- East Africa:Promote Science, Tech for Development, EAC Urged[Citizen] Kigali -Technology promotion and development can accelerate economic growth in East Africa if appropriately applied.
- Africa:U.S. Tackles African Youth Gender Technology Divide[CAJ News] Windhoek -SOME 100 students have converged in Namibia for an initiative by the United States (US) to impart skills and create opportunities for African high school girls in science, technology, engineering, arts, design and mathematics (STEAM) in Africa.
- Southern Africa:Digital Solutions Transform Southern Africa Healthcare[CAJ News] Johannesburg -THE adoption of digital solutions for data capturing in the healthcare sector are anticipated to revolutionise the delivery of services and solutions in the 15-country Southern Africa regional block.
- Nigeria:Govt vs MTN - Malami Has Done It Again