- Women in Pink Collar ICT Jobs in Cameroon
- Vers la mise en œuvre d’un outil d’aide de la maitrise du trait de côte littoral camerounaise
- Using Mobile Technology to Support Family Planning Counseling in the Community
- Usage of telecommunication Technology and living standards
- Tribal Portals, Multimedia Content, Illiteracy, and Digital Inclusion
- Electronic Business
- Gender Development
- ICT and Education
- ICT Statistics
- ICT, Poverty and Development
- ICTs in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Internet and Society
- Mobiles for Development
- Multimedia Learning
- Organizational Learning
- Teledemocracy and E-government
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking
October 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- East Africa:Digital Transformation Is Here for the Financial Services Industry[CIO] There's little doubt that digital disruption continues to define the shape, form and structure of the financial services industry. New technology and behavioral shifts that seemed unimaginable even a few years ago are transforming the industry on a day-to-day basis.
- Africa:Bonanza As Africa Prepares to Abolish Call Roaming Charges[East African] Calling and sending text messages across African borders are set to become cheaper following a decision by regional integration blocs to abolish roaming charges.
- Nigeria:Google Celebrates 272nd Birthday of Nigerian Slave, Equiano[Guardian] Google yesterday celebrated the birthday of Nigerian former slave, Olauda Equiano, who supported the British movement to end the slave trade. The Nigerian author was born in 1745 and was enslaved as a child. After his freedom, he tried to end the slave trade in British colonies, supporting the British Movement to abolish the practice.
- Nigeria:Special Report - How a Nigerian Law Is Suppressing Citizens' Freedom On the Internet[Premium Times] When Emenike Iroegbu set up his news platform three years ago, he saw it as a starting point in the future of quality community newspapering for an audience long deprived of alternative views and balanced reportage.
- East Africa:Digital Transformation Is Here for the Financial Services Industry
Category Archives: Telemedicine
Abstract. Ce document décrit la mise en place de la télémédecine, son fonctionnement au Cameroun et son impact dans la vie des populations camerounaises. L’entreprise Genesis Telecare est pionnière de ce projet au Cameroun et ses actions en ce qui … Continue reading
This paper describes the Telemedicine Expansion project for the Louisiana State University Health Care Services Division (HCSD). The project offers a model for a large scale, multi-hospital, serving the needs of a dispersed patient population. The project identified the necessary … Continue reading
Corresponding email: email@example.com To highlight the need for investing in ICT in health development. 7 studies carried out using mHealth tools, (sample collection studies, children nutritional status monitoring, survey for community mutual health organizations and investigating governance at hospitals). SNV … Continue reading
Purpose: This paper examined the existing literature to identify the weaknesses of password authentication, examined the biometric technologies and their applications in authentication, analysed the acceptability level of adoption in enhancing biometric access in Kenya and finally a model was … Continue reading
This paper presents a case study of the adoption of telemedicine in Rwanda. Three major constructs which influence adoption and use of telemedicine technologies are theoretically reviewed and examined in these projects: technology readiness (infrastructure and sophistication of use), organization … Continue reading
This paper gives an overview of core factors mitigating effective transfer of TeleMedicine to Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) as a capability for improving the extremely poor state of healthcare delivery systems in that region of the world. Using specific examples of TeleMedicine applications, such as in TeleRadiology and health education, the paper highlights the importance of TeleMedicine in SSA. Continue reading
TeleMedicine (health care delivery where physicians examine distant patients using telecommunications technologies) has been heralded as one of several possible solutions to some of the medical dilemmas that face many developing countries. Continue reading